Mudras: Mukula Mudra
Every Wednesday, we bring you a mudra. Today you will learn how to perform Mukula mudra or hand of pico. Its benefits are varied, depending on the area where they apply.
With both hands: supports the four fingers to the thumb and apply the tips of the fingers to the part of the body requiring more energy.
Practice as you need it or 5 times a day for 5 minutes.
This mudra helps to relax and give strength. Applies to the organ or part of the body that hurts, is weakened or under tension. It is as if lightning applied regenerative energy laser to the part of the body affected or desired body.
Used the Mukula Mudra successfully when there is that recharging of electric power an organ. It has been demonstrated that all diseases and also many indefinite pains are due to the corresponding electrical field is too weak.
Fingers are applied to the different bodies as follows:
- Lungs: fingers are applied to left and right, about 5 cm below the breastbone.
- Stomach: the fingers of both hands are applied just below the sternum.
- Liver and gallbladder: apply the left hand to the lower end of the sternum, while your right hand runs 21 times the end of the ribs on the right side, as if you would like to light a match.
- Spleen and pancreas: apply the right hand to the lower end of the sternum, while your left hand runs 21 times the end of the ribs on the left side, as if you would like to light a match.
- Kidneys: apply the fingers of both hands on the back, approximately 5 cm above the waist.
- Bladder: apply the fingers of both hands right and left along the perineum.
- Intestines: apply the fingers of one hand on the navel and draw a circle, increasing from right to left (like a spiral).
At the same time, practice full yogic breath.
The following colors produce an additional effect:
For the treatment of lung displayed white color; for the liver and gallbladder Green; for the stomach, spleen and pancreas, yellow; heart or intestine, Red; and for the kidneys and bladder, blue color.