Mudras: Apan Mudra
This mudra is known as "the mudra of energy". It serves to properly perform its cleansing function and eliminate toxins, as well as to treat bladder problems.
With both hands: join the fingertips of the thumb, ring and middle finger, while the other fingers remain extended.
Practice as you need, 5 to 45 minutes, or as a cure 3 times a day for 15 minutes.
The APAN Mudra exerts a balancing effect on the mood, which depends on a liver that has a good functioning. It grants patience, serenity, confidence, inner balance and harmony. In the mental realm, it generates the ability to develop visions. All this is necessary when looking to the future, when we have to face new challenges and when we want our wishes to be fulfilled.
- It reduces the problems of the heart and regulates palpitations.
- Used as first aid for a heart attack, when done in the first couple of minutes.
- It keeps the blood pressure under control.
- It reduces gastric problems and brings under the control of acidity.
- It regulates intestinal transit and removes constipation.
- It maintains the body temperature under control.
- It increases the confidence in themselves.
- Reduces menstrual problems.