Los Mudras son gestos o posiciones que se realizan generalmente con las manos. Cada uno posee una cualidad específica que favorece al practicante. Sirven para armonizar y entrar en un nivel más profundo en tu trabajo de hatha yoga y meditación.
The Mudras nos permiten canalizar la energía creada por la asana y el pranayama hacia los chakras, facilitando así la consecución de numerosos objetivos para la elevación espiritual y la sanación física y emocional. Son sencillos de realizar pero muy poderosos, al liberar o despertar energía bloqueada del cuerpo.
How to make Mudras must be soft and relaxed. The Treaty Gheranda Samhita Describes 25 seedlings, including three bandhas. Not all are made with hands, but that some are a blend of asana, pranayama and bandhas, of gestures, contractions and breaths.
The union of some fingers in each Mudra have special meanings for the purposes of moving our consciousness to the level required.
Mudra of harmony: The thumb and the index of the two hands joined and extending the rest of the fingers, i.e., the Palm of the hand should be fully open.
Mudra of vitality: Unite is your thumb with the ring of both hands; the rest of fingers remain extended. In this case, you can do it when you feel tired.
Mudra of wisdom: Unite is your thumb with the middle finger of both hands; the rest of the fingers are extended as in the earlier mudra. This mudra is to connect with the universal wisdom.
Mudra of love. The two Palms joining the breast height to connect with the power of love that resides in the center of the heart. This mudra channeled the energy of love in both palms.
Mudra vacuum. The fingers of both hands forming a sphere are attached and are placed at the level of the navel. The purpose of this mudra is to seek the emptiness of your mind.
- Mudras help balance our physical, mental and even moral aspects.
- Mudras can provide us with changes and spectacular improvements in our body.
- Mudras are miracle cures. They provide us with immediate rest in many diseases.
- Mudras can alleviate almost any ailment, from a simple headache to a heart attack because they focus the consciousness the inner calm.
- Mudras generate power around our body, which develops our mind and body providing us with peace and joy.
- Some Mudras can balance the elements of the body in 45 minutes while others in just few seconds.
- The continuing practice of some Mudras can cure insomnia, arthritis and improve memory.