Vegetarian recipes / quinoa Burger
This with natural ingredients and vegetable burger is a great idea for vegetarians. With great nutritional value and balanced nutritentes. It is simple to prepare and you can eat it with bread or on the plate with some accompaniment.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 red pepper
- ½ Onion, chopped
- Chickpea flour or wheat or corn
- Grated carrot
- Clean quinoa passing through water to remove the white foam.
- Chop the onion, bell pepper, carrot and sauteed it.
- We prepare the quinoa following the recommendations of the mark (normally prepares a rice, until it is slightly more inflated and clear tone). When it is ready we mix it with the vegetables that we have sautéed. Add the salt, pepper and oregano.
- Mix well and we will taking portions of the mixture to go giving way to hamburger. We can make balls and crush them, it is very simple.
- When we have them shaped pass them by chickpea flour. After them we pass by a frying pan on the grill, in the oven or frying them, to our taste.