Yoga and meditation in the deserts and valleys of Morocco
If you dare to spend a different Easter, cultivating your concern traveling into landscapes full of exoticism and beauty and also practicing yoga, South of Morocco is waiting... and there are only two places!
The South of Morocco is characterized by its light, the contrast of colors and landscapes, and the presence of the Berber culture that manifests itself in each of its corners and inhabitants.
The route that offers you Boom Shankar is of 10 dias from 19 to 28 March. It will be a very special touch of the trip the daily Yoga and meditation classes It will be performed. Throughout the tour, will be checked for moments on the day for the practice yogic.
The journey will begin in Marrakech, one of the four imperial cities of Morocco, to immerse ourselves in the souks of the Medina, admire the great Koutoub mosqueito or experience the atmosphere of the legendary Jemaa el Fna square, declared patrimony of the humanity. From here, travel to the southeast of the country to know the essence, the culture and the soul of the village Berber.
We go through natural landscapes and buildings almost unreal and beautiful as the Passage of Tizi N’tichka o the Kasbah of Amridil, among others. And in the Valley of the Roses, where Damascus roses grow wild, we will make a small trekking bordering the River from Mgoun, filled with orchards, small villages and mountains.
The Golden dunes of ERG Chebbi merzouga, take us in the desert and they will give us the opportunity to ride a camel, walk in the sand, enjoy the stars and the Berber hospitality. We will also go to the little village of Khamlia home to several sub-Saharan tribes such as the gnawas, that you will offer us music, singing and dancing live.
We will return to the starting point following the The Draa Valleyleaving aside the oases of Tazzarine and Nkob and crossing the Anti-Atlas to get to the magic Ksar of Aït Ben Haddou and there, we will return to Marrakech, where our journey ends.
Who is this trip?
- Practitioners of yoga and meditation.
- People who feel attracted by other cultures, the Arab world and the peoples of the desert.
- You are passionate about those who travel and want to know the South of Morocco in a different way.
General terms and conditions
Group of 8-10 people. The price is € 745.
- Bed and breakfast in double room scheme
- Travel insurance
- Berber local guide
- 2 guides Spanish escorts
- Minibus AC or private minivan (depends on the size of the Group)
- All transfers and Airport pick-up
- Cultural visit in Marrakech
- Entrance to the madrasa of Ben Youseff
- Guided visit in the Kasbah of Amridil
- Excursion in the Valley of the Roses
- Dromedary ride
- Evening, dinner and music in the desert
- Meal of midday in Khamlia and the Valley of the Roses
- Group dinners (indicated in the trip dossier)
- Guided visit in the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou
- Visit to a musical brotherhood gnawa and music
It does not include:
- International flight Madrid-Marrakesh and Marrakesh-Madrid (However, we will provide data of the flight that best suits our travel schedule so that the group can go together)
- Dinners not specified in the dossier
- Meals at noon (except those of Khamlia and the Valley of the Roses)
- Gratuities and donations
Ask us for the trip dossier and make your reservation, that only giving two seats!
Ma.Learn moreorn: Boom Shankar travels (José Ferrer & Sita Ruiz)
910 840 652 t / 620 916 039 / email@example.com