Mudras: Apan Mudra
This mudra is known as the mudra of energy. It helps the body eliminate toxins and treats bladder problems.
With both hands: join the fingertips of the thumb, ring and middle finger, while the other fingers remain extended.
Practice as you need it, from 5 to 45 minutes, or as cure 3 times a day for 15 minutes.
Apan Mudra has on mood effect balancer, which depends on a liver that have a good performance. It gives patience, serenity, confidence, inner balance and harmony. At the mental level, it generates the capacity to develop visions. All this is necessary when looking to the future, when it comes to meeting new challenges and we want that our desires are met.
- It reduces the problems of the heart and regulates palpitations.
- Used as first aid for a heart attack, when done in the first couple of minutes.
- It keeps the blood pressure under control.
- It reduces gastric problems and brings under the control of acidity.
- It regulates intestinal transit and removes constipation.
- It maintains the body temperature under control.
- It increases the confidence in themselves.
- Reduces menstrual problems.