Yoga Instructor/a training study Yoga Maitri
The Yoga instructor/a course in study Yoga Maitri of Donostia (San Sebastián) begins in January 2015. A formation that follows the orientation of the current legislation concerning the "qualification professional instruction in Yoga".
The training team of Study Yoga Maitri It enjoys a broad knowledge and experience, guaranteeing the essence and Yoga today,
Offers a training of 2-yearwith 9 weekends and an intensive 4-day each year. Separate practices.
(The training seminars are open to people who do not want to complete the full training and that interested only the realization of some of them).
Overview of the program
Introduction to the history of Yoga / ethics of Yoga / the different yogas. Philosophy in India (Vedas, Upanishads, the six Darshanas). Other systems of the East (Buddhism, Tantrism, Taoism...) and Western (Christian texts, Mystic...) / classic texts of yoga: Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Gita, Yogarahasya.../
Bases of Anatomy, Physiology and its application to Yoga. Systems / Hatha-Yoga: basis of postural work, logged, static and dynamic structure, asanas, concept and development of vinyasa and contrapostura. Sequences according to needs, intensities, bhavanas,... / purification: dhautis and kriyas / Pranayama: Fundamentals of breathing, full breathing, concept of prana, pranayama Basic, classical pranayamas, rhythms, bandhas, mudras,... /
Basic relaxation. Yogic methods and West / Raja Yoga: the mind and the fundamentals of attention, concentration and assimilation techniques. Meditation. Mantras. Yoga Nidra / Yoga Cikitsa (preventive and complementary therapy) / pedagogy and psychology of a yoga class. Individual class / deontology / hygiene of life / first aid /...
The programming follows the 4 training modules of the current legislation referring to the "qualification professional instruction in Yoga".
2015 course dates: January 31 - 1 feb / February 28 - mar 1 / March 28-29 / April 18-19 / May 23-24 / 20-21 June / July 11-12 / October 17-18 / November 7-8 / 5-6-7-8 December. Notice, any date may be modified.
The weekends will be held in the Centre of Donostia. The intensive 4-day in another place, in residential regime.
Schedules: Saturday from 10:00 h to 14:00 and 16:00 h to 20:00 h and Sunday from 9:00 h to 15:00 h.
The team of trainers
- Iñaki Urkola Lertxundi. Teacher of Yoga and meditation. Professor recognized by the AEPY and an associate member of the IYTA.
- Maite Martinez Erauskin. Teacher of Yoga. Master and Bachelor of pedagogy and educational sciences.
- Joseph F. Salgado Jimeno. Yoga teacher. Trained at the Kaivalyadhama Institute of Lonavla, India. Diploma in nursing, and postgraduate diploma in Natural Medicine.
- Maixabel Querejeta Pinzolas. A degree in psychology. Instructor of Mindfulness. Member of the Sangha of Amma of Donostia.
- Dharm Narayan Mishra. Teacher and trainer of Yoga in New Delhi. Institute Kaivalyadhama of Lonavla, India.
- Eva Arrieta Bakaikoa. Physical therapist. Osteopath. Rehabilitation specialist Global posture.
- Yannick Mercie. Professor of French and trainer yoga teachers. Student of Pattabhi Jois, Iyengar and Desikachar.
- Francisco Luid school (Swami Tirthananda). Yoga teacher of the AEPY. Doctor. Director of the Centro Satyananda of Zaragoza.
- Javier Ruiz Calderón (Shankara). Doctor of philosophy, specializing in philosophy of Religion and religions of India, and philosophies.
- Andrés Fernández Rosenada. Yoga teacher by the IYTA. Osteopath. Director of the Centro Kalpa of Laredo, Cantabria.
See complete curricula here
Training courses or deepening are aimed at those who have made the basic training of instructors of yoga and want to complete their training, yoga teachers and people very interested in the topic.
If you're Instructor teaching yoga and perfecting courses reach 1 year duration, you recognize as Yoga teacher.
More information: http://www.yogamaitri.com/formacion.htm