Dreamed of to the South of the India trip
From 1 to 15 September awaits a great trip where we will visit the incredible temples of the South of India, contemplate ancient Vedic rituals and ceremonies, we will learn about Ayurveda, discover ancient classical dances such as the "Kathakali" and enjoy beautiful natural landscapes and dreamy beaches. All this and much more... Ruiz writes Sita.
The States of Tamil Nadu and Kerala they hide great treasures and possess an exquisite religious, cultural and artistic past. In addition to an exuberant nature and the powerful presence of the sea, which will be almost constant along all the route we've prepared.
In Tamil Nadu, home to dravida culture, we will see Mahabalipuram and his famous reliefs and temples carved into the rock, go up to Tiruvannamali, one of the Holy cities of the God Shiva and the Mount Arunachala, also where the Ashram of Ramana Maharshi.
We will continue our path towards Pondicherry knowing the French legacy of this city and the neighboring Auroville, "the city of the dawn". that calls for community life and universal peace. From here, go down until Madurai to admire the magnificent Meenakshi Temple and get up to Kanyakumari, to get closer to Cape Comorin, the point at which meet the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Here we will visit the Memorial of Swami Vivekananda and contemplate a magical sunset.
In a few hours, we will have crossed to Kerala, dubbed "the land of the gods". and there we will expect the Ayurveda (the traditional medicine of India, with more than 5000 years old), palms and coconut trees, the world of spices and the beaches of Kovalam. We will make a stop at the impressive cliffs of Varkala, later will travel up to Kochi, which for centuries was the center of the spice trade, and in Allepey We will have the opportunity to navigate through the Backwaters, the beautiful canals of water snake and venture into the heart of this beautiful region.
We agree with two very important festive events: Pondicherry with the "Ganesha Chaturti Festival" (the birthday of Ganesha, the elephant God) in Kochi, with the "Festival of Onam" (the harvest festival which is celebrated in Kerala).
A special touch will put it the Yoga and meditation classes that I will make as the pace of the trip go allowing it.
Welcome to the South of the India!
General conditions of travel
Group: Minimum 8 persons and maximum 12 people
- Domestic flight (Chennai-Kochi)
- Bed and breakfast in double room scheme
- Travel insurance
- Minibus private AC
- All transfers from airports and hotels
- Guide local in Spanish in Mahabalipuram, Madurai, Allepey and Kochi.
- 2 guides Spanish escorts
- 1 Yoga teacher
- Yoga and meditation classes (the rhythm of travel permitting)
- Visit Ramana Maharshi Ashram in Tiruvannamalai
- Visit Ashram of Aurovindo (Pondicherry)
- Visit and reception at the community of Auroville
- Ferry and visit to the Memorial of Swami Vivekananda in Kanyakumari
- Medical consultation and in Kovalam Ayurvedic massage
- Ride and food by boat in the backwaters of Allepey
- Spectacle of dance Kathakali in Kochi
-All entrances to the monuments, activities and excursions that are detailed in our dossier.
-All transfers from the airports, including train stations and hotels.
It does not include:
- International flight Madrid-Chennai and Chennai-Madrid
- Personal expenses related to drinks, meals, laundry, shopping, currency, etc.
- Expenses incurred or arising from weather conditions, natural disasters, strikes, social unrest, cancellation or change of flights
- Rates not foreseen in internal airports
- Charges extra for access to certain monuments with photos, mobile phones or video cameras.
- Gratuities and donations
- Other additional travel insurance
- Transfers in Rickshaw (free choice)
- Everything that isn't mentioned in the preceding paragraph
Time limit to sign up until July 1, 2016!
Discover the South of India with us!!
More information and reservations:
Boom Shankar journeys (José Ferrer and Sita Ruiz)
910 840 652 T / 620 916 039. firstname.lastname@example.org